Friday 20 March 2015

Virgin Atlantic - Terminal 3




This is an image of the entrance which leads you to terminal 3, within Heathrow Airport.
What this image means to me is, as I am a regular customer to the airline 'Virgin Atlantic' I am very familiar with walking through this entrance to get there. As a young child, I always enjoyed travelling with my family and being able to explore different countries. This image represents the excitement I used to feel seeing this board, knowing I was getting closer and closer to boarding a plane. The tunnel-type path made me feel like I was on an adventure, and put me in a good mood because airport experiences are fun for me. This image represents one of my favourite places to be because travelling is something I love to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment