Wednesday 11 March 2015

Half Empty or Half Full?


 
                                                 Are you an optimist or pessimist?
This image represents the way in which I see life to be half full instead of half empty. Despite being quite an melancholy person, I do feel that most times in my life my glass is half full. This is because I feel that a positive mind-set alone can fill the cup halfway, and trying or admitting something is the first step. This applies to me in terms of life goals and targets I set for myself, some being within a week some being within a year. A lot of things do make me feel pessimistic at times, such as work and not being able to do things I want to do. However, being a religious person I feel by having faith in God and praying the glass will keep filling up.
Being pessimistic or negative is discouraging, and it only takes up time that could be used to start fixing the problem.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment