Friday 13 March 2015

“Music is the universal language of mankind.”




This is an image of an iPhone and a Dre Beats headphone, two things which play an important role in my life. This is because I cannot go a day without listening to music and I use my phone to play the music 95% of the time. Music is something that can inspire me in my everyday life, giving me motivation or simply causing positivity and happiness. This image represents a universal language, something which can evoke the same feeling from different people. Music is also a type of mass media, meaning it can deliver information to millions of people at a time. This image also represents how in this generation, we have access to advanced technology such as iPhone 6 and extremely high quality headphones such as Dre Beats; to listen to the music from.

No comments:

Post a Comment