Thursday 5 March 2015

Running in or out of Time?



"Time is the only true unit of measure. It gives proof to the existence of matter. Without time, we don't exist." - Lucy 2014

I am intrigued by the different arguments in the philosophy of human existence and time.
What this image means to me is the reminder that nothing in life is promised and anything can happen. It reminds me that time waits for nobody and I have to make the most of my one, and only, life whilst I have it. I tend to ponder about where life will take me and what I will become in 2,5 and 10 years. Time allows me to grow, gain knowledge, develop, make mistakes but also leave those mistakes in the past to move forward.
What I am representing through this image is the idea of free will through time, and how we as people can only truly be in control of our own lives and our own actions.




No comments:

Post a Comment