Sunday 22 February 2015

Underground


This is an image I took when I went to Heathrow underground station.
This is a close-up image taken from an eye-level angle. What I am representing through this image is what daily travel derive I use to get to place I need to go to such as school, home, relatives homes or simple shopping trips. This is also the the UK underground service symbol which i am very familiar with, and anyone who lives in the Uk would be too.  What this image means to me is how I am able to get to certain places around London quickly and also how I see new people everyday of different race and ethnicity . From personally travelling on public service, I have also learn things about people in general and seen contrast in moods and behaviour of random people.


No comments:

Post a Comment