Friday 27 February 2015

My College, Sfx



This is an image of the entrance to my college, Sfx, which is located in Clapham South. This is a long-shot image taken from a low angle. What I am representing through this image is the college I will be attending for 2 years, which is a dominant part of my daily routine. What this image means to me is: my source of education, where I have made new friends and where I have been developing knowledge in my chosen subjects. This image also represents a family-like community, as the feet of people coming and leaving the building, connotes that there are people of different race, gender, personalities and ethnicity at Sfx. But despite this, all people who go to sfx are there for more or less the same reason, to learn and succeed. 


No comments:

Post a Comment