Friday 27 February 2015

Coffee Anyone?




This is an image of the Starbucks board in the canteen area, at my college Sfx.
This is a wide -shot image taken from a low angle. What I am representing through this image is the official Starbucks area in our canteen, where us Sfx students are able to purchase Starbucks refreshments. This is an area which I am very familiar with in college, as I regularly buy Starbucks Frappuccino whenever I am on a break from lessons. I am also representing Starbucks to be something my friends and many other students enjoy buying, hence why the camera angle has given it an superior look. I chose this angle to signify the importance and popularity of Starbucks in my college, and it being a privilege to us.  The iconography presented in this image is the logo on the board which says 'We proudly serve'. 



No comments:

Post a Comment