Sunday 22 February 2015

Laughing Is The Best Medicine






This is an image of my sister's living room, somewhere that I visit very often. This is a mid-shot image taken from an eye angle. What I am representing through this image is the style of my sisters living room and a place where me and my sisters spend a lot of bonding time. What this image means to me is one of the ideologies I believe in which is to spread positivity. Seeing this on her wall every time I enter her living  room reminds me to be positive and of family love. I think it is very pretty too, and I actually intend on having something similar in my own home one day. It's definitely the little things that count to me, so gentle reminders like this mean a lot to remind me of the bright side of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment