Sunday 22 February 2015

Colourful Sidewalk



This is an image of nature.
This is a photo I took of flowers and plant on a sidewalk that I use often. What I am representing through this image is a form of nature, and how decorative it can 'naturally' be. What this image means to me is how the colours of the flowers caught my attention as my favourite colour is purple, but also how vibrant and multi-coloured nature can be. This photo also represents one of my favourite areas to be in, which is Greenwich. I like the area Greenwich because it has a lot of nice parks to visit, especially in the summer time when you can enjoy it most. The iconography presented in this image is the row of flowers which have a sequence of colours. This is because it looks well organised and appealing.

No comments:

Post a Comment